Suivre ce lien en français
Help Us Make the Connexion!
[TRADUCTION à suivre]
Chicago cabaret artists are working in concert with Parisian cohorts to promote the art of intimate cabaret song in our sister cities and beyond.
In order to encourage the greatest participation by singers, auditors, and audiences, the registration fees and concert tickets are modest and will cover only about $6,000 of our $16,000 budget.
Funds for The Cabaret Connexion are being used to
- to cover airfare, ground costs and modest performance fees for Lynne, Elizabeth, and Claudia to lead the Chicago delegation
- to cover expenses and modest fees for the conference faculty from France (Michel Trihoreau, Michel Grange, Jean-Claude Orfali and others)
- to rent the halls (the Lapin Agile, l'Atelier du Chant, and concert theatres)
- to visit the Lapin Agile (the one extant dedicated cabaret room in Paris) and the Montmartre Museum
- to pay for our fabulous logo by Brendan Brown; our website engineered by Kevin Buckstiegel; postcards and posters by Owen Leroy of Digiworld; printing and other marketing costs
- to pay our coordinators Roxane Assaf-Lynn and Claudia Hommel in Chicago and Myléne Launay in Paris a small amount of what they are worth! If we exceed our goal, we will provide scholarships to help several other Chicago singers join the delegation.
Correspondante à Paris
Mylène Launay : 06 71 83 70 65
Correspondent in Chicago
Claudia Hommel : 1-773-509-9360
Our newsletters are generated by MadMimi and you may unsubscribe at any time.
Working in Concert is the umbrella under which all of Claudia's collaborations take place.