Register Now to Attend our first Cabaret Connexion
Chicago Paris Cabaret Connexion holds its first Singer Exchange in Paris, September 15-17, 2017.
Visit the Program Schedule for details of our three days of conference activities.
Sign up at the form here
WHO WILL BENEFIT
We welcome singers, auditors, pianists, venue managers and presenters, journalists and historians, arts administrators, and aficionados of cabaret song.
We encourage amateur singers and novices to sign up as auditors (we have room for about 12 from each country). Auditors will attend all the same sessions and have the opportunity to sing at the Friday and Sunday jam sessions.
There are places open for 8 professional singers from the US and 8 from France. First call, first serve, and we will create a waiting list if need be.
The Cabaret Conference for US participants is $390 for singers and $350 for auditors. All the events listed in the Program Schedule (except meal breaks) are covered by the fee.
- You are responsible for your own travel and lodging arrangements but we'll help as best we can. See the travel and lodging page for more.
- Claudia is organizing optional activities before and after the conference, based on her fan-favorite Cabaret InTourludes to France. Details at the Pre-conference Options page.
- If you are called for a gig that you can't refuse or another urgent matter prevents you from attending:
- Cancel by July 20 and we will refund your full fee (minus $10 if paid by credit card).
- Cancel by August 15 and we will refund 50% of the fee.
- Cancel by August 30 and we will refund 25% of the fee.
- There is no refund available as of September 1.
Correspondante à Paris
Mylène Launay : 06 71 83 70 65
Correspondent in Chicago
Claudia Hommel : 1-773-509-9360
Our newsletters are generated by MadMimi and you may unsubscribe at any time.
Working in Concert is the umbrella under which all of Claudia's collaborations take place.